View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-29-2013, 08:25 PM

Torie got out of his lap and walked over to her dresser, grabbing her brush. "He.." She started, brushing her hair. "He and Alex...after I finished my speech, Quinton started to ask questions and they were about you and me, how you were just a cheerleader, how this all wasn't going to work, how...basically anything that would get under your skin. You already had a strike against you and...he was provoking into a fight..." She paused as she blinked tears back. "I tried to stop you, tried to stop him but neither of you were listening. Then Alex stepped in and said just the right to p*ss you off enough to fight him and you were done. With enough videos, witnesses, you were done." She turned away from him and continued to brush her hair. When she heard her phone buzz, she looked at it. I will talk to him about it.
~
Alex sighed and then found his parents outside. "Good evening Dad, Mum." He said, quite awkwardly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!