Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-28-2013, 03:36 PM

Ryan frowned, "He is? What... What happened?" He looked at his phone as it beeped. Dave had sent him a text.

My birthday party is Sunday. My fam will b there, but I hate family events so can u come and make it better?

Ryan replied with a: sure thing, bro, and then turned back to Torie. "Dave's birthday party is on Sunday and he wants me to go... but anyway, as I was saying, what happened? What did he do for you to call him a monster, and why did he hate me enough to get me put in The Program?"

-

Ella's father left the room, and Ella looked at the text. She sighed. Today had been such a crazy day for her, that she had forgotten to ask. Sorry, Alex, it slipped my mind. I'll text her right now. She replied.

Then, she texted Torie, Alex wants to know if he can ever come back to Chicago. I know you're probably going to say no... but it's for the baby.

-

Mary was sitting outside at their patio set, drinking her tea and shaking nervously. David was also sitting outside with her, coldly staring at her as he sipped his own coffee. The weather outside was beautiful, but the mood between the two was tense.

"I am attending a meeting tonight." David said simply.

"What kind of meeting?"

"A meeting that is none of your business." He replied, emotionless. He was going to see another woman, a 22 year old voluptuous blond woman named Vivian McCarther, who was looking for a job as a personal assistant. David was interested in hiring her, but that wasn't the primary reason for him meeting up with her later.

Mary didn't respond immediately; she kept drinking her tea in silence. However, she did assume it was not a meeting of business, but of pleasure. If it was business, her husband was generally more open to speaking about it. She said, "David, will you be home for dinner? I was thinking of having something fancy made for us, and eating as a family with Alexander. You two could catch up... Is there any way you can move the meeting until tomorrow, dear?"

"No. I will not be home for dinner, nor am I changing my plans for a family dinner. That would not be professional of me."

Mary sighed, "David, we talked about this yesterday. Alex wants for be able to connect with his father. He loves you, David. He wants your attention so badly."

"We will have dinner tomorrow, but I am a busy man, Mary. I do not generally have time for things like family dinners."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-28-2013 at 11:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!