Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-25-2013, 10:51 PM

"You okay, babe?" Ryan asked, rubbing Torie's shoulder.
-
"You weren't TERRIBLE... You weren't a great friend, but that's the past, ok? I wasn't a great friend either. Forgive me?" Heather pulled Janelle's face close to hers and went to kiss her on the lips... which would probably only make things more awkward from Greg and especially Cole, but she wasn't thinking. xD
-
"I don't have normal feelings, Ella. Surely you realize this. I actually am a sociopath, I've been diagnosed as such. Hey, that'll be a great thing for your father to know if he wants to take the insanity route."

"You knew what you did to me. You were fully aware, you can't say you're insane. You tried to kill me."

Quinton shook his head, "You're thinking the same way as the cops. I never tried to kill you. The attempted murder charge is bogus. I guess you could call it an assault, as I intended to inflict only a very tiny amount of harm."

"You still have possession charges against you too, those are indisputable."

"I can walk away from those with a fine or court mandated community service. It's only the attempted murder charge that concerns me. Fix it, and I'll be a dad to your kids. Both of them. Don't fix it, and... I'll be in jail for the next 10-15 years."

"Fine, fine."

After a brief silence, Quinton said, "So... Can I touch your belly?"

"What? The babies are still practically nothing right now."

"Just for sentimental value."

"Go ahead?" Ella raised a brow as Quinton put his hands on her belly, smirking. o_O
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!