Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 10:22 PM

"I'm actually shocked she hasn't contacted you, she was there when I was told the news." Ella rolled her eyes, although she knew Alex couldn't see that, "And I don't care, you still have another 7 or 8 months before you have to worry about that anyway. Of course, you probably won't want to be involved for at least another 17 or 18 years and just pay me off like some wh*re and a b@stard child you want to erase from your life."
-
"So you want me to not speak? What do you think I am? This isn't the 1900s, David. I have rights."

David, annoyed, grabbed her throat. "This way, you won't talk. You talk, I'll tighten my grip."

"Seems rather unnecessary-"

He made good on his word and tightened his grip. "Mary. Dear, dear sweet Mary. Why are you suddenly so defensive? You make things worse for yourself. If you shut up for a minute, like the good old days, we wouldn't have a problem."

"Our good old days, or back when women really were the property of-"

He tightened again, now making it hard for Mary to breathe. He punched her in the gut with his other arm, his large right hand still tight around her neck. "Mary, believe it or not, I don't enjoy hurting you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!