Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 06:20 PM

Ryan smiled, "Then let's get walking."
-
Mary nodded and smiled lightly, "That would be lovely. Hopefully, I will not be long." She kissed Alex on the forehead and then went to her husband's office. She knocked on the door only a single time before David opened it. Mary swallowed, "Yes, David?"

David pulled Mary into the room and shut the door. "You made me look like an @sshole in front of our child."

"You made yourself look like that." Mary said, rolling her eyes.

He slapped her across the face. "You are too easy on him. You treat him like a baby."

"Because he's MY BABY. And I'd rather be a loving mother than a dictator! You have no connection to him. You don't care about him at all!"

"That is not true."

"IT IS SO." Mary yelled at him. He glared at her, and she stepped backward. She sighed, "David, he just wants to feel like you love him. Maybe if you treated him better, he wouldn't be so violent. He knows how you treat me, and subconsciously perhaps he thinks it's okay."

"Are you calling me violent?"

"If the shoe fits-"

David grabbed her still slightly injured arm from their previous fight. He twisted it. "Don't speak to me like that. Get out. We'll settle this later. I have work to do." He shoved her out of the room and closed the door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!