Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 05:22 PM

Ryan looked down, "I guess I can. I just... I'm having a hard time with remembering really LITTLE things. Things I never talked about at The Program I'm forgetting as well. I played a game with Dave earlier and then I remembered something about Ella, and after that I suddenly forgot how to play the game I was playing."
-
"But you should NEVER hit a woman, Alex. No matter how mad you get or how stupid he choices may be. Don't take notes from your fa-"

Mr. Rice was standing at the top of the grand spiral stairwell, looking down at them like some kind of Disney villain. xD "Take notes from whom, Mary?"

"I-It's not important, honey. Say hello to your son, he's home." Mary didn't even turn to look at him.

"Yes, well he had to come home at some point." David Rice folded his arms and kept staring at them from the stairwell. "Can I speak to you alone for a moment, my love?"

Mary shook her head, "No. You can't. I'm busy catching up with my son. You should be too, he's had a rough couple months."

"That's his own fault, not mine. He is lucky I bailed him out."
-
Olivia sat in Ella's desk chair. Ella closed the door and then sat on the bed. "It's... It's the whole baby situation. It's cause me a lot of pain today."

"Physically?"

"No, emotionally."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!