View Single Post
(#471 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-22-2013, 08:08 PM

Jude pulled Regan close to him and kissed her forehead, "Fantastic. That means we don't have to worry about that for now. We can be alone." He didn't care about if any other vampire saw him flirting with Regan, except for Falcon. Jude felt like Falcon would not approve of their relationship.

-

Emmett sat up, pawing some dirt off his white muzzle. "You have your sister, don't you? You two are almost always together, why would you be lonely?"
He remembered back to when he was turned. Emmett had always been a loner throughout his childhood, and he was often bullied when he reached high school. Back then, Emmett played a lot of video games, wore thick glasses, had problems with acne, and rarely spoke to girls. He had friends, but all of his friends were also considered 'nerds'. The day before his high school prom, one of the popular girls in his school had asked him if he had a date yet. Of course, Emmett was excited she had asked... in fact, he got a little too excited, in front of everyone in the cafeteria. After feeling completely embarrassed, he didn't even show up to prom. Instead, he went to the forest and sat alone underneath the very tree he had presently made his makeshift bed under. That was when, and where, he met Velvela for the first time.

It had been a particularly windy June night, the day before the full moon. Emmett wasn't crying, but he certainly looked upset. He sat with his legs up against his chest and his head burried in his arms. "Why do I have to be such a loser?" He said to himself, "Maybe I should have went. Maybe Jenny really did want to go to Prom with me... Or maybe I'm being too optimistic."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!