View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Veriria (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-17-2013, 02:11 PM

I think it's more that more and more people are drawing their own dolls as opposed to using dollmakers; but also besides that, there are a lot more doll maker-like websites on the internet nowadays. I remember that this website was one of the first 'big' ones back in the day. It's not so, now.

As far as The Palace goes, I did the same thing. I was gone for a number of years and finally decided last year to try going back on. I knew that none of my old friends would be using it, but I was unprepared for how low the population got. In fact, not only that, there are very few dolls or avatars to speak of. I have a theory -- websites like this one are the cause. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I think that The Palace Chat helped to cause the explosion of "drag and drop" and doll maker websites on the internet. The big draw for The Palace to new users were the props/avs/dolls. Well, people no longer need The Palace to create dolls.

http://www.rubberhouse.net

the new 'All About Dollz' magazine
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!