LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 05:37 PM

"More or less." Mike replied. "Most of it was protecting Torie."
~
Torie whipped around to see Ella. "Ella, are you sure you should be out here." Torie asked, worried.

Alex suddenly saw red. "So that's who you want to get back to. Your lower class clown. How many times do I have to tell you that he is not worth your time? He is nothing but-"

"Someone that I care deeply about." Torie finished for him. Janelle walked over to Ella, also sensing that Alex was about to lose it. "Ella, why don't you go and get Mike for us." She said, keeping her eyes on Alex.

"And that is why you are always having to protect someone. Love is nothing more than a wasted emotion. It causes headaches and unnecessary pain." Alex replied, clenching his fists.

"Did you learn that from your father? A man who beats his wife on a daily basis. Sorry, a boy beats his wife on a daily basis." She laughed as Alex's face turned to shock. "Please, my mother is close to yours and she has seen the bruises. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what is going on."

Alex shook his head. "No. I want to see this clown that you love so dearly and put him in his place. He has no business even looking at one of us, let alone dating one of us. He needs to be reminded as to where he stands in life."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!