View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 05:15 PM

Janelle looked over at Ella, also worried.

Mike cleared his throat. "So, Ryan, how is school at the Program going?" He asked, mainly to cover up Torie's quick exit.

Cole and Greg ate their food, also worried.

Greg played with his ear, turning on the ear piece.
~
Torie walked to where her gentleman caller was and turned on her own ear piece. Alex stood there with a bouquet of flowers. "Hey Victoria. I got these for you." He said, smiling.

Torie folded her arms, not pleased. "Cute. What do you want?"

"What, no pleasantries?" Alex asked, offended. He sighed. "Look, I just came to mend our friendship. I know I haven't been that great of a friend recently-"

She scoffed.

"But I wanted you to know that I am truly sorry." Alex finished.

"Oh it is going to take more than a couple of sorry's to win my trust back. Did you give Heather the money?"

"Yes, without any stipulations. But I convinced her to try and get clean. I also got her and Quinton to stop fighting. He really cares for her."

Torie rolled her eyes. "Quinton doesn't give a da.mn about anyone but himself. You should know that. Hell, he's practically your twin. But I have guests here and the only reason I am out here is to tell you to leave. And you can take the flowers with you."

Alex put a hand on her arm. "Torie, please. Just listen to me-" He pleaded, sounding desperate.

Torie took a few steps back. "Don't touch me. Listening to you is out of the question. I trusted you, Alex, like you were my own brother. You helped me start the resistance, get Ryan playing again, and then you went and betrayed me. I defended you to my friends. Ryan and I almost broke up because of you. I am done listening to you and I am done trusting you. You know where the door is. Use it." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!