View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 08:22 PM

"And that's exactly why he doesn't want her to continue. If it was awful for him, just think of what they would do to her." Mike replied. "He wants to protect her, just like always, but Tor, don't you think its time to stop. Ryan is out and he's safe. People are starting to question the Program. You have succeeded."

"No, I haven't. The Program is still functional and isn't even close to being shut down. If the Program takes me then they will only be destroying themselves. Once they take me out, then people will really question what the Program is doing wrong. They made it personal when they took Ryan. I am taking them down."

Mike stared at her. "You are going to force their hand, aren't you. You...you are going to get yourself thrown into the Program. What the hell are you thinking, Torie! What about Ryan? Your supporters? Your friends?"

Torie couldn't look at him. "Ryan will be ok without me, as will you guys. My supporters will back me and force the shut down of the program. Senator James already has incriminating evidence. With me going in, it will be the last piece we need."

"And what if you lose yourself in the process? Who knows what they will do to you? Torie, please, rethink this idea. Self-sacrifice doesn't always work." Mike pleaded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!