Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 08:00 PM

Ella nodded, "Of course. I know Ryan and I have a history, but I can't wait to see him again. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Even if I was already 9 months pregnant and went into labor, I would STILL be here." She laughed.
-
Heather met up with Kyle as early as visiting hours allowed. She looked bathed, well rested, and her skin was practically glowing. She kept her makeup minimal, and her hair was groomed into a near perfect ponytail. She smiled when she saw Quinton and walked right up to the bars, "Hey, Kyle."

"Heather? Alone this time?" Quinton said as he looked down the hall.

Heather giggled, "Yes alone. I wanted to come by and apologize for my actions. We've both been acting rather stupid lately."

"I suppose I lost my cool a little..." He sighed, "Heather, I'm also sorry I acted like a jack@ss."

"It's hard for me to forgive you, but I love you. I'll be your Barbie again, and yours only."

Kyle smiled. Not a smirk, but a genuine, kind smile. "I would love that."

"Now..." Heather said a little more sinisterly, "We have to get you out of the trouble you've caused."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!