View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 02:28 PM

"I love you, too." She smiled and then walked to the bank.

Since she was afraid of going into the Program, especially with her plans on Thursday, she wanted to have someone else's name on her bank account. Ella would have been the obvious choice but with her taking a step back due to the baby, that was out of the question. Cole and Greg were no's, as she wasn't sure just how much leadership they would bring to the table. With Mike potentially becoming a dad, that left Janelle.

She sat in the chair, waiting for one of the desk clerks to wave her over. About 15 minutes into her wait, a young gentleman waved her over to his desk.

Torie got up and sat down in front of him.

"Good evening, Miss. What can I help you with today?" He replied, typing on his computer.

"I need to add someone to my account." Torie replied, pulling out her bank information.

"May I have your information and ID please?" He replied.

Torie pulled her driver's license out and gave him the bank info. When he looked at her ID, he did a double take. "Ah, the resistance leader." He said, disapprovingly.

"Yes, I am." Torie replied, "Now, can I please add someone to my account."

He pursed his lips together as he put all of her information into the computer. "Who would you like to add?"

"Janelle Norse." Torie replied.

He nodded and added that information in. After a few minutes, he looked back at her. "Alright. She has complete access to your account. Anything else I can do for you?"

Torie grabbed her bank info and ID. "No. Thank you for your assistance." She said, before leaving the bank and walking home.

-Next Day-

The next morning Torie woke up and kissed Yoda. She had actually had a good night's sleep since everything that had happen. She walked downstairs and munched on a banana and some scrambled eggs.

Mike walked downstairs and made himself some toast. "Morning. How is Ryan?"

"He's good. Frustrated because he can't remember, but he's happy to be home. He is coming over tonight for dinner with all of us." She said, sounding happy.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-15-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!