View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 08:20 PM

Janelle nodded. "Its hard to think about but it is a possibility." She sighed. "I just wonder what would happen if she did get taken. She really is the driving force behind this resistance and I don't know if any of us could live up to her speeches or to her in general."
~
Alex shook his head. "Stay as long as you want." He replied.

"Alright, I'm here. Give Heather her money." Torie demanded.

"Aww, Victoria. Don't you want to stay and chat. You used to love talking to me." He said, moving in front of the doorway.

"And that was before you tried to beat the sh.it out of me." She retorted.

"I know and I am truly sorry about that." He said, sounding sincere. "I shouldn't have done that. I misused your trust in me and now I have lost a dear friend."

Torie narrowed her eyes, trying to decide if he was playing her or being sincere. "Too little. Too late. I will never be able to trust you again."

"And yet you came here, all alone." He said, sitting on the bed.

"How do you know I came alone?" She said, feeling a little uneasy.

"Because none of your friends have came into the room and tried to beat the crap out of me." He replied. "How is your boyfriend? Is he still in the program?"

"Don't even go there. I am not talking to about him to you." She spat, getting p*ssed. "Just give her the da.mn money."

He laughed. "Why would I give her money? I still haven't gotten what I wanted from both of you."

"And what do you want from both of us." She asked, slowly. She wasn't sure if she was going to like the answer.

He smirked. "You really can't figure that out?"

She shook her head. "You know what. I have bigger issues to deal with than you. Heather, I came here. If that wasn't good enough for him, then I don't know what else I can do. I won't cheat on Ryan."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!