View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 08:30 PM

Torie and the gang went to the protest site. Just like the last time, there was easily over 500 people plus the press and police officers. Torie smiled, feeling slightly calmer than the previous protests. She didn't know if that was because she was already stressed out enough, because Ryan was coming home, or because she knew the Program people were watching her. It was outside Congress again, as she was planning on making the next weeks protest outside the Programs administration building. O.o

Torie smiled back at her friends and then walked up to the podium and started to speak. "Welcome everyone. I am glad to see that more and more people are joining in, sharing their voices to become one." She said, confidently. "As you know, last time we protested here, we were bribed. We were asked to stop protesting in exchange for one person. We didn't bother to even give that a thought because this about more than just one person. Since then, we have made progress. I held my gathering, which was a success. I have been invited to many committees on different solutions and different ideas to put in place of the program. We are making progress. Your voices are making a difference. We are being listened to and we are bringing up good questions that need to be answered. Don't get discouraged. Don't give up. We are making progress and we are getting to where we need to be going. We will not back down. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!" She spoke, smiling and waving to the crowd as they cheered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!