View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 03:39 PM

"I have. What would I be if I back down because the Program was threatening me. Yes, I will tread a little bit more lightly but...Ryan would not want me to back down. I am terrified that they will come for me and that I will lose everything but-" She took a deep breathe as she start to become teary eyed. "But I can't back down now. The Program has nothing me and until that day where they take me, I will continue to fight. There are too many people who believe in me." She sniffled.

Greg nodded. "I'm in. I knew the risks as well. We all did. I won't back either."

Mike nodded. "Same. Courage comes in the face of fear, right."

Janelle sighed. "Well, I guess I'm not about to pansy out."

Torie looked at Ella. "You have someone else to think about. I would suggest you stop now. If they take you, who knows what those drugs could to your child." Torie replied, seriously.
~
"And I might just take you up on that offer if Torie doesn't show." He whispered back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!