View Single Post
(#445 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 08:11 AM

"Jude... doesn't have respect for human life," Falcon replied, slowly. "And that's nothing to do with being a vampire, he's always been like that. I've tried to check him, simply for the reason that too many mysterious deaths attracts the vampire hunters. We've had problems like that in the past; my uncle Mordred had a vampire hunter attack him about seven centuries ago, cuz the hunter mistakenly thought that my uncle had killed his parents. Uncle Mordred turned the hunter into a vampire. Even now, the hunter still holds a grudge against our clan."

Regan came down the stairs. She was dressed to the nines, in a dark red velvet off the shoulder dress, sheer black tights and dark red ankle boots.

"Sort of," Dolph replied, glancing across the park. Lupe and Jasmine were now out of sight, and he relaxed even more. "My parents aren't around any more, so I hang out with some likeminded friends." Dolph, along with Sinopa and Velvela, were all born werewolves. The other three; Jasmine, Lupe and Emmett, had been turned. Dolph was still thinking about whether Capri would want to become a werewolf; unlike the vampires, the werewolves liked to give potential converts the choice beforehand.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!