View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 07:09 PM

Torie ran her hand through her hair. "Hmmm...maybe this Dr. Martin can be turned a lot easier than I thought. Maybe he will work out." She smiled, wishing she could have back up going to the meeting but with Ella pregnant, Mike possibly being the father, and Heather's downward spiral...She wouldn't risk it. She started to get ready, putting on the same wig as before and the glasses. She threw on a purple cocktail dress covered in black lace with black heels.
~
Janelle sighed. "Yeah, but that's Torie. She considers us family and we consider her family. We have tried to protect Torie and she is trying to protect us. Its what family does."

Greg nodded and then paused. "Well, then why don't we go to the meeting?"

"How? We don't know where she is going and how would we even blend in?" Cole asked.

"Well, I set the meeting at my cousin's restaurant. I'm sure he would allow us to become part of the staff, given the fact that he doesn't have to pay us." Greg explained.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!