Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 05:57 PM

The next paper wasn't a regular session document. Instead, it was a handwritten note, and must have gotten caught somewhat to the previous page.

Stanley Martin Personal Notes - Ryan Zucker. Friday, November 8th, 2013

Writing a personal journal documenting one patient of mine seems highly unprofessional of me, but alas, here I am making a sixth entry.

Today I was informed by my employer to talk to him today on the topic of his mother, as his mind was likely still working on erasing Torie's memory from the night before. We haven't talked about his mother since his second day here, and I was somewhat intrigued to see if his memories regarding her tragic death had started to fade.

This will mark the final time I speak with him about his mother. I cannot bear to take any of his happy memories away from him. I am beginning to believe I am not cut out for this job. In my previous personal entry, I had discussed why I had cut him off multiple times as he was telling me about Torie, and today I had a similar sentiment for his mother. Happy memories... should never be taken. Memories such as those of Ryan's roommate Dave, are the ones which should be extracted if any memory should be.

Most of my patients do not have this effect on me, but Ryan... Ryan is a special case.

-
"Heather wasn't her fault, it was Quinton's. Torie, Janelle, everyone else here... we all tried our hardest. And Torie doesn't need to protect us. We all protect each other." Ella had started a third sandwich. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!