Thread: The Program
View Single Post
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 05:29 PM

Ryan was brought in for morning therapy. He willingly took the pill today.

ZUCKER: Look, Doc, I have a killer headache. I haven't felt this bad since I was hungover a couple weeks ago.

MARTIN: That's okay Ryan. I'll try to be fairly easy on you today, and you'll be out before breakfast.

ZUCKER: Good, I'm starved. What are you asking me about today?

MARTIN: I thought we could talk about your mother again. Nothing too heavy, just some basic questions.

ZUCKER: Talking about my mom is going to make me emotional since she's dead...

MARTIN: How did she die?

ZUCKER: ... Suddenly.

MARTIN: An accident of some sort?

ZUCKER: Maybe. I know it was sudden.

MARTIN: What do you remember about your mother? Were you two close?

ZUCKER: I was young, I don't remember much. I remember that she liked to bake and sometimes I would help her. She was a stay-at-home mom, so we spent a lot of time together when I was a toddler. She would take me and Jane to the park, and to the mall... We went to the water park one time, that was fun. She was a great mom.

MARTIN: How'd your dad react to her death? Do you remember? What about your sister?

ZUCKER: I thought you were going to be easy on me.

MARTIN: That's my last question today.

ZUCKER: My dad cried. That's the only time I've ever seen him cry. He's a big, tough looking guy so seeing him cry... It was so weird to me. Jane was also devastated. She cried and cried for days. It was a dark time for all of us.

MARTIN: That will do, Ryan. I'll see you tomorrow, same time.

He was given his yellow pill and he left.

"She's always that way. She has Ryan's Program file though, if you didn't know about that maybe that's why you have that feeling." Ella said, eating a second sandwich.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!