View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 05:29 PM

SESSION 6:
Ryan was brought in for morning therapy. He willingly took the pill today.

ZUCKER: Look, Doc, I have a killer headache. I haven't felt this bad since I was hungover a couple weeks ago.

MARTIN: That's okay Ryan. I'll try to be fairly easy on you today, and you'll be out before breakfast.

ZUCKER: Good, I'm starved. What are you asking me about today?

MARTIN: I thought we could talk about your mother again. Nothing too heavy, just some basic questions.

ZUCKER: Talking about my mom is going to make me emotional since she's dead...

MARTIN: How did she die?

ZUCKER: ... Suddenly.

MARTIN: An accident of some sort?

ZUCKER: Maybe. I know it was sudden.

MARTIN: What do you remember about your mother? Were you two close?

ZUCKER: I was young, I don't remember much. I remember that she liked to bake and sometimes I would help her. She was a stay-at-home mom, so we spent a lot of time together when I was a toddler. She would take me and Jane to the park, and to the mall... We went to the water park one time, that was fun. She was a great mom.

MARTIN: How'd your dad react to her death? Do you remember? What about your sister?

ZUCKER: I thought you were going to be easy on me.

MARTIN: That's my last question today.

ZUCKER: My dad cried. That's the only time I've ever seen him cry. He's a big, tough looking guy so seeing him cry... It was so weird to me. Jane was also devastated. She cried and cried for days. It was a dark time for all of us.

MARTIN: That will do, Ryan. I'll see you tomorrow, same time.

He was given his yellow pill and he left.

-

"She's always that way. She has Ryan's Program file though, if you didn't know about that maybe that's why you have that feeling." Ella said, eating a second sandwich.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!