View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 09:41 AM

Torie started to cry and smile. While she knew how Ryan felt about her, he had never truly told her. She felt a little guilty for reading these sessions but to her, it was a way of staying close to him and also a way to figure out how to get his memories back. Looking at the time, she put the folder in a secret spot and then ran downstairs to get food.

Mike had made toast, bacon, and eggs. He put a plate in front of her and then made his own plate. Torie was humming and looking through a magazine on the table.

Mike stared at her. "Alright, I know you saw Ryan Monday but seriously? What happened that now you are so...happy?"

She looked up at him. "let me tell you later cause I'm not sure if what I did was completely legal and I don't want you to get involved." She replied, looking back at her magazine.
-
"Put me through to my father." He demanded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!