Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 01:22 AM

((Ok, well this post will be over-the-limit if I do more than one, so just one. Maybe another in my next post.))

SESSION 4:
Much to my shock, Ryan had chosen to take the pill willingly. I decided to continue where we had left off, before his outburst.

MARTIN: Ryan, I am sorry about yesterday. I did not mean to upset you.

ZUCKER: It's okay. I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm just frustrated.

MARTIN: Shall we start where we left off? I didn't get a chance to ask what you meant when you told me other people have tried to ruin your relationship with Torie.

ZUCKER: To understand that, I'll have to go back to my relationship with Ella.

MARTIN: Ella, your friend?

ZUCKER: Yeah, well, we dated on and off for a couple years. I really liked Ella. We had a funny relationship, always teasing each other and play arguing. She was my first, and I was hers. But... But Ella now is different from that Ella. After I started dating Torie, she was not happy. She and Torie's “friend” Alex tried to break Torie and me up, but they couldn't. Alex was the guy I beat up. I did it because he hit Torie and was being a total @sshole to her... but sorry, you were asking about Ella? I kissed El shortly after I started dating Torie, in a moment of weakness. Luckily Torie forgave me, and Ella moved on to a new method – trying to make me jealous. She slept with a couple guys on the football team, and they – or at least one of them, Kyle Quinton – seemed to want to make my life hell for that. He's another story altogether. He and Alex are... UGH. They're the reason I'm here. I couldn't put up with their crap anymore.

MARTIN: Feel free to continue with those two. It's good to get your rage out.

ZUCKER: Alex is a pompous, greedy, emotionless, elitist woman-beater. He doesn't like Torie and me being together because Torie's wealthy and I'm poor. He's insane and seems to have a split personality. His dad is the one who invented this whole Program.

MARTIN: His father is Mr. David Rice?

ZUCKER: I don't know the guy's name, but if you say that's who it is, then yeah.

Note: Mr. Rice's son is highly unstable. All the more reason for me to follow protocol with Ryan. Not following correct protocol could be dangerous to a patient's sanity.

MARTIN: What about Kyle?

ZUCKER: He's the school's starting quarterback. He's a cocky, piece-of-sh*t, r@pist. He forced Ella into dating him and into having sex with him whenever he wanted, he forced her to strip for the entire football team before a practice, and he poisoned her with Qwik-Death. Luckily, he didn't use enough to kill her, but she passed out and then got sick from it. He treated her like his slave and tried to make her call him Master.

MARTIN: I understand why you would want to beat up these two. They sound like terrible people.

ZUCKER: They are. They should be in here, not me, but Quinton is 18 and Alex seems to be able to get out of anything using his money.

MARTIN: Let's try to wrap things up on a better note. How about your friend Mike?

ZUCKER: He's my best guy friend. We've had a couple fights, but he's like a brother to me. Before I left, he started dating Ella, trying to get her away from Quinton. They were happy together, even though at first I was skeptical. Of course, at first I also thought she was willingly dating Quinton and with him being so awful... I wasn't too happy with her... But Mike really likes her, and I'm happy for them now. He's a good guy, and I wish him and Ella the best.

MARTIN: Thank you, Ryan. We'll go into more detail about all of this later.

I gave Ryan his pill, and he left.

((NEXT DAY!))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!