Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-12-2013, 05:55 PM

"Not too much. We slept in. We've been to the Empire State building, and then we came here." Ella responded to Torie, and then turned to the older couple. Unlike Mike, Ella DID care. Racist comments really hurt her, and she didn't expect Mike or Torie to understand that since they weren't a minority. "Excuse me, what did you just say?"

The older man, in his early 60s, didn't mind voicing his opinions. "I asked my wife why a good-looking young white boy would date a black girl."

Ella squinted her eyes and interrupted, "You didn't call me a 'black girl'. You used a racial slur. Although, even saying that to your wife is incredibly racist and ignorant."
-
"Yeah, only love of money and power, right?" Quinton rolled his eyes, "Not like I'm one to talk. I don't love anyone - except myself." He said with a smirk. "Women love me though."
-
Ryan went to his 'therapy' session. He didn't have to take any pills, and he actually got to ask Dr. Martin about his family. Dr. Martin was currently living alone, having divorced his wife the previous year. With his ex-wife, he had 2 daughters, Nicole and Bethany who were both in their 20s and starting families of their own.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-12-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!