View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-12-2013, 12:11 AM

((Well, I will on probably in the afternoon but I won't be on after 4 pm. Going out to dinner again and this time I can drink so...may not be back on when I get home or I might be slightly drunk xD Have a good day at school!!!))

The set of Live! with Mathew Einsenburg was different from that of Good Morning New York. In the middle of the stage was a white couch and two light blue chairs with a brown coffee table in the middle. Behind the two chairs and couch was a backdrop of New York City at night. Mathew was sitting on one of the blue chairs, sound guys were off to side with the camera crew in the middle. The audience was split into four sections: two on the right, two on the left. Soon, the show was about to start and the make-up crew gave Mathew one last look over.

"5..4..3..2.." One of the camera guys gave Mathew the go ahead signal.

"Good evening, America. This is Mathew Einsenburg with Live!. Our first guest tonight is none other than the Anti-Program Resistance Leader, Victoria Freemon. We have all seen her protests in Chicago, heard her speak, but who is the real Victoria Freemon. Hopefully, we will find out tonight. Here is Lady Victoria!"

Torie took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage, smiling and waving to the crowd. She sat down on the couch and folded her ankles, placing her hands on her lap. "Thank you, Mathew. It is so wonderful to be here." Torie replied.

"And it great to have you on the show." Mathew smiled back. "America has seen you speak, has heard you talk, but other than that you are a mystery to the public, besides what they happen to see from glimpses of you at school."

Torie laughed. "Its not intentional, just has happened to work out that way. School has been pretty busy and today was one of my only days off, so here I am."

"So, you are a resistance leader and a high school student. What compelled you to speak out against the Program whereas most of your peers have kept quiet?"

"I believe that how the Program is going about things is wrong. It is creating people that don't know who they are or what they stand for. And it's wrong. My peers and I are not doing anything wrong, we just aren't getting enough help with our problems. And while the Program has changed the suicide rate from 1 in 4 to 1 in 8, what people don't realize is that it isn't solving the issue, mainly masking it. These emotions come back and if we don't know how to deal with them now, what makes people think that we are going to be able to deal in a year or five years. We are simply masking a symptom, not curing the problem."

"So what you are saying is that the Program is simply a procrastination tool."

"Exactly. Parents' just want a solution, whether permanent or temporary and while I understand that, its not helping. We need to solve the problem not mask a symptom."

"Now does your boyfriend effect the way you feel towards the Program? And why did you turn down the bribe from Congressman Hatton?" He asked.

Torie clenched her jaw for a split second. "Of course. Whenever you have a loved in a situation that you feel is unjust, it always has an effect. But most look at me as a naive girl. I'm not. Do I love my boyfriend? Yes. But as I said on that tape; this resistance is about every person in the Program around the world. This is about showing that we matter, that our voices matter. That when we stand together, we can make a difference."

"Such strong words from such a passionate voice, don't you think audience." Mathew said, as some of the people clapped. Just like in Good Morning New York, the audience was split 50/50.

"We have asked the audience to submit their own questions and picked a few at random. Here is question number one: Besides leading a resistance and going to school, what are some of the things you are involved in?" Mathew read off the index card.

"Well, I train four or five days a week in Russian Cyctema and I enjoy going to dance classes when I have the time."

"What is Cyctema?" He asked, puzzled.

"It is a type of martial art that originated in Russia."

"Ahhh...so a lady who speaks her mind and kicks butt. I hope your boyfriend never p*sses you off." He joked, making Torie and the audience laugh. "Question two: What is the most frightening thing you have had to do as the resistance leader?"

"Oh gosh. Probably speaking my mind and sharing with the world what I believe in. I wasn't sure how people would react but my family have really been there for me. And when I arrived at the first protest and saw about a hundred people there, it was a magickal moment. Seeing that many people come out, never hearing me speak, was incredible. That's when I knew that I was on to something and I haven't looked back." She smiled, remember that day.

"Well, you have certainly grown from just a hundred supporters. I believe you are into the thousands and growing everyday." Mathew added. "And finally, question number three: How do you handle the stress of being both student, role model, resistance leader?"

She laughed. "Honestly, a lot of hot cocoa. It has always calmed me down when I was stressed. Cocoa, family, and my cat Yoda. Whenever its just been one of those days, they bring me back and then Yoda cries until I pick him up. He then snuggles into me. Cutest little thing and I just found him on the side of the road."

"Sounds adorable. And the final question before we go to a commercial. What are your plans for shutting down the Program?" He asked, figuring he wouldn't get a straight answer.

Torie smirked. "Now, if I told that it would ruin the surprise." She giggled.

"And that is Lady Victoria Freemon: student, role model, resistance leader, cat rescuer. Thank you, Victoria for being on the show. After the commercial break, we have the musical band The Wanted on stage, Live!."

"...And cut! Take 5 everyone." One of the camera guys said.

Mathew looked at Torie. "Nice talking to you. Very motivational, too bad its not going to work. The Program is too big for you to handle. You're one girl. What can you expect?"

Torie smiled at him. "I can expect to win because I have people who believe in me and my cause. People like you just make me try that much harder. Now, if you excuse me, I have some things to take care of in the city. Thank you so much for the interview. Have a wonderful day." She stood up and walked off stage. As she walked out the door, she reached into her purse and called Ella.

~
Alex shrugged. "Not much to tell. Dad is an inventor and Mom always stayed home. Dad also runs his own business but its more of a way to hide things." He wasn't particularly open about his home life.

((Ummm...wow. Did not realize I wrote that much...Well, I am glad you like long posts. xD))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-12-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!