Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-11-2013, 11:33 PM

"I'm sorry, it was a last minute addition by the producers." Rose laughed as well.

-

Heather turned to Patrick, "That reminds me. You got school, bro. You goin'?"

"Huh? Me?" He looked around the room and then back at Heather, confused.

"There's no one else here, Patrick."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm not going today." He said quickly, the words sounding like one long one.

"But you haven't graduated yet."

"Yeah, f*ck school tho. I'll go when I want."

"Won't they kick you out if you miss too much?"

"Not if you're under 18, you legally have to be in school." Patrick said, and then burst out into a manic laughter.

-

Mary sighed, "But David, Alex is our only child. He's our son. You can't just leave him in a jail overseas."

"I can, and I will. If he wants to contact us, he can make contact. If not, then that's his choice."

"David, I'm going to call him." Mary said, deviant.

David took a deep breath and got out of his chair. "You are not." He said coldly, walking to the door and locking it. He turned around to look at his wife. "How dare you talk back to me. You are a woman. You're practically my property."

"I... David, I won't call him if you don't want me to."

"Too late." He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall. He choked her until she went limp, and then let her drop to the floor. Mary sat there gasping for air until David grabbed her arm and aggressively pulled her back up. "You know better, Mary. I am the man of the house, I make the rules."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!