Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-11-2013, 11:17 PM

After the show, Rose joined Torie backstage, "I didn't know you personally knew Mr. Rice."
-
"David, are you done the interview?" A plain, yet obviously 'surgically enhanced' mousey-haired 38 year old woman asked as she walked into Mr. Rice's office, handing him a cup of tea. Alex's mother had married her husband when she was 18 years old, and he was 30, but David hadn't married her for her looks. She had come from a wealthy family with connections to the Royals. She helped fund his research, as he had originally been an inventor.

"Yes, Mary." He said, not looking up at her. He took a sip of his tea and instantly threw the rest of the hot tea at her. "I asked for one sugar. This tastes too sweet."

"Oh. Sorry, dear, I did put in one sugar. Did you ask Victoria about Alex?" She asked. The tea had been incredibly hot, but she acted like it was nothing, slightly drying herself off with a handkerchief. She was used to this.

"I did. He tried to beat Victoria up, and now he's in jail."

Mary looked down, biting her tongue. She wanted to tell her husband that this was his fault. That not only was it his fault for using him as a guinea pig for The Program experiment, but also for exposing him to woman abuse all throughout the years. "That's upsetting. Should we visit?"

"No. He must learn. He is not a baby."
-
F*ck dat. dont care. this was my 5th year, i grad alredy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!