Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-11-2013, 12:34 AM

Quinton's hands were shaking as he said, "Heather... Heather, please, I didn't mean to hurt you. You were offering yourself to other men, I got jealous." Alex was right, he was afraid of losing Heather.

"You didn't have to pull so hard. I think I have a concussion, that f*cking hurt."

"I'm so sorry, babe, I love you." He rubbed her arm.

Heather pulled back. "Then don't hurt me." She turned to Alex and walked over to his cell. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him right up to the bars. "You sure you don't want anything from me? I want Kyle to watch. I want him to get mad."

"Heather, this is what I mean, you're acting like a crazy sl*t. Go home, eat some food and throw it up, or smoke some crack, or do whatever else makes you happy. Alex doesn't want you anyway, we've been through this. He's probably right too - if you're always this much of a wh*re, you're probably crawling with STDs."

Heather turned to him, "Oh. My. God. Everything you just said really shows your character. You'd say all that to your girlfriend who you 'really like'... You're such a f*cking @sshole. I've only ever been with two guys. You, and Patrick. MUCH less of a wh*re than your ex, so shut your f*cking mouth."

"You've also slept with an additional 4 or 5 women..." He muttered, quietly so she didn't hear.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!