Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2013, 12:46 PM

Heather sighed and went back to Patrick's. She opened the door to his dingy cheap apartment and Patrick, looking completely wired ran up to Heather and hugged her, "OH MY GOD, I MISSED YOU."

She raised a brow, "You okay?"

"I'm BETTER than okay. Come, come here. I got some gooooood sh*t, Heather." He ran back over to the couch and handed her a pipe. "TAKE IT."

Heather laughed, "Patrick, you're a dealer. You're not going to make any money smoking all that."

"F*ck money, girl. Sit down, and let's get this party started. I invited some people over later tonight, should be fun. Oh, and how was your visit with Kyle? He give you any money?"

"No. Alex is going to though, hopefully. He wants me to get that b*tch Torie that he's obsessed with to go talk to him." Heather said as she took the pipe from him.

"Easy enough, right?"

"Meh, not really. I'm playing nice to Torie to try and get her to visit him since she hates him and doesn't like me much either right now, it's a little difficult to convince her. BUT, I think she might go see him tomorrow."

-

Ella was sleeping, so she didn't hear her phone beep.

-

Quinton threatened Alex, "Next time you say something like that about my girlfriend, I am going to break out of this cell and kick your @ss. I should have known you'd make her do something relating to Torie, 'cuz you have a creepy obsession with her. All you want is for her to come and talk to you? And you'll pay Heather 1.5k just for doing that? Man, you are so f*cking pathetic."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-10-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!