Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 11:27 PM

I need money to pay my possession fine.
-
Ella called her family to the table and put a plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns in front of each of them. Ella was not a very good cook, so her parents were shocked that she made dinner. Liv knew what was coming, because Ella had told her the previous night.

"What's this about, Ella?" Her father asked, looking at his food, "I don't have all day. I have to go to the office in less than an hour."

"Why does it always have to be about something? Maybe I just made breakfast." Ella said quietly.

Her mother shook her head, "Oh, dear, you never cook. There must be some sort of news."

Ella took a deep breath, "You guys are right - there is something I have to tell you. Thankfully I didn't need to set knives on the table... because this is not exactly positive news." She cleared her throat and then said, "I'm... I'm pregnant."

Her mother gasped, and then started crying. Her father noticed Liv didn't have much of a reaction, and said to her, "You knew. And you didn't tell us sooner."

Liv shrugged, "I couldn't. It's Ella's situation, so I didn't want to get caught in the middle."

Their father shook his head in disbelief, "Ella. I can't believe this. You're a good girl... Is that kid the father? The one from the other day... Mike?"

"Um." Ella bit her lip, "I don't know."

This caused her mother to sob louder. Her father sighed, "My daughter... This is not what we have taught you. We taught you to wait until marriage, and now you don't know who the father of your... your child is. I think I'm going to leave for work now. Ella, I'm going to drive you to your friend's so that your mother can calm down."

"Dad, it's complicated. I-"

"Please, Ella. Just... just be quiet and let us think, okay? Get your shoes on. Liv, please clean up the table." Her father said, walking out of the house and to the car. Ella sighed, put on her shoes, and followed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!