View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 03:26 AM

((Alright, we'll skip. ))

Heather, shockingly or not so shockingly, didn't even show up for the football game on Friday after school, and had instead went right to Patrick's. When Saturday morning rolled around, she slept in late. Patrick had told her that, although the s'ex was great, he was going to start needing money either for her share of the rent, or for the drugs she was using.
-
Ella had stayed over at Torie's the night before, and was the in the kitchen early Saturday morning.
-
Ryan's memories were already fading again. Dave had told him to look at the name hidden on the bedframe, but no matter how much Dave tried to help him remember Torie, it just wasn't working. "I don't think she exists, dude. Are you playing me? Is this a joke?"

"No, Ryan, she IS your girlfriend. Torie. You saw her just a couple days ago. She's running a resistance against The Program."

Ryan shook his head, "I don't remember a thing about her."

"Nothing?"

"No." Ryan sighed. He had been in such intense therapy since the most recent protest, that he had even forgotten his own name for a while. He remembered no one from before The Program, save for his sister and dad. "I see the name, I hear you telling me about her, but I don't remember anything. It's like being told your cat died, but you don't remember ever having one. It's sad, but yet you feel emotionless because you don't have any memory."

Dave sighed, "Maybe you'll remember after having something to eat."

"For a super skinny dude, you sure eat a lot."

"A mixture of fast metabolism and I didn't eat much before I came here."

Ryan took off his shirt and said, "I'm gonna have a quick work out, first. I'll meet you there?"

Dave nodded and left, feeling sad for his friend.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-09-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!