View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-09-2013, 02:59 AM

"That's good." He smiled and struck a pose. "So, what do you think? Yay or nay?"

Janelle and Cole were laughing so hard that they had to stop dancing.

Torie sat down on bench and just watch them. She played with her necklace. Greg, now in his usual clothing, sat down next to her. "You miss him, don't you." He said quietly.

"Every day." She replied. "And I feel guilty sometimes for laughing and joking around when I know that he is fighting as hard as he can to just keep his memories." She swallowed. "I just wonder sometimes how my actions affect him in there. I wonder if he will remember me or I will have to fight to bring his memories back. And then other times I wonder if its better that he just forgets me." She hung her head, blinking back tears.

Greg shook his head. "Torie, you are doing everything that you can to bring him back, them all back. You are fighting just as much as he is. Stop doubting yourself cause everyone believes in you." He said, smiling. "And as for Ryan, why don't we just worry about that when the time comes. Which should be in about two weeks."

She nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "As if. You are good but not that good. I have seen 10 year old's play better than you." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!