Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 12:44 PM

"I'm not too chicken." She folded her arms.

After lunch, Heather dismissed the others and then went to the washroom.

Ella was in the washroom alone, washing her hands when Heather came in. Heather locked the door behind her and stood between Ella and the door. "I know about the baby."

"Heather, look, it's none of your business."

"If it's Kyle's business, it's MY business. How dare you try and get between him and me."

" Heather, that's not what this is about at all. First of all, if it IS his, he got me pregnant before you started dating him again. And it's not my fault your boyfriend r@ped me."

"R@pe? Stop slandering him! He didn't r@pe you."

"Slander? It's the truth. He would force me into having se'x with him. That's r@pe, and now I'm pregnant. Talk to him about it. Oh, wait, you can't. You aren't allowed to have contact with him or Torie will kick you out. That being said, she might love for you to break another rule so that she CAN kick you out. She's getting tired of your antics." Ella walked toward the door, but Heather pushed her back. "Heather, please let me leave."

Heather slapped her across the face. "You better hope that isn't Kyle's kid."

Ella laughed while rubbing the side of her face, "Then we're all on the same page. I hope he isn't too."

"Kyle hates you, you know. He was only using you."

"He's doesn't love you either." Ella shrugged, "I actually feel sorry for you, Heather. I know what it's like to be manipulated by him."

"HE WASN'T MANIPULATING ME, EVERYTHING WAS MY CHOICE."

"He gave you the illusion of choice, but you never had any real choice. Now I'm going to leave, go ahead and throw up or whatever the hell you came in here for." Ella shoved Heather out of the way, unlocked the door, and left the washroom.

((Now you can skip to whenever. After school, or to the protest.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!