Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 08:26 PM

"Are you saying what I think you're saying? That you're pregnant and you think I'm the dad? Weren't you on birth control?" Quinton asked, somewhat flustered over the idea.

"I ran out last month and didn't get my refill, so I wasn't taking them."

"You didn't take them...? How f*cking stupid of you. Maybe it's loverboy's kid."

"I kind of hope it is, but he and I always used protection... If you are the daddy, which I'm about 80% sure you are... how do you feel about it?"

Quinton paused and thought for a minute. Suddenly, a light bulb went on in his head. He smirked and put his handcuffed arms around her neck, and then kissed her. Ella ducked her head under this arms and moved back from him. "Ella," He laughed, "This is fantastic news."

"...What?"

"I'm excited about this. It's the best news I could ask for."

The way Quinton was grinning, and the look he had in his eyes, gave away the fact that he was thinking about what was good for him. He didn't actually care about Ella or the kid, he cared about getting out of jail, and this was going to help him. "You're acting funny. What are you thinking in that crazy evil mind of yours."

"Sugar, you wouldn't want your baby's father in jail, would you?"

"You're going to use our child against me? Lovely." She folded her arms, "I should have expected as much."

"Your dad, you said he was a defense lawyer, right?"

"A good one, yes, he is."

"You think he could be my lawyer? My parents will pay him good money, and if you don't testify against me, it will be an easy case for him to win."

"I... I'll think about it. I don't think my father would want to defend someone who poisoned me."

"Your family believes in God or whatever right?"

"Yes, my family believes in God, as do I, so I would appreciate you not calling God a 'whatever'."

Quinton laughed, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. But, since you're religious and don't believe in abortion, your father will likely want you to take responsibility for your actions. Just figure it out and talk to me later, k?" He touched her belly, "This is great. A little Kyle Junior."

"Woah woah, I would NEVER name him after you, and it might not even be your kid. I'm hoping that it's not. I'm going to leave now. Goodbye, Quinton."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!