(#380 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 07:05 PM

Evelyn looked at her. "I think he can take me home by himself. We don't need any help." She replied, with an attitude.

"Actual, Ev, why don't I have Jude take you home. I am sure that I can trust him to get you home safely. Reagan and I still have a couple things to discuss."

Ev folded her arms. "No. What the hell is going on here? I know something is up Travis."

Travis rolled his eyes. "You really want to know the truth."

"Yes, I do."

"Fine. Reagan and Jude are vampires and they are going to turn me into a vampire as well." Travis said, straight faced.

Ev shook her head. "Fine. If you don't want to tell me the truth, I don't care. I get home on my own." She turned and walked off, shaking her head.

Travis sighed and looked at Jude. "Can you please go after her?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!