Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 03:11 PM

"That's fine, Torie. I understand. Mike, maybe it's best that you don't come either. This is between him and me, I would hate to drag you into this." Ella said.

"The way you guys are talking, it probably has to do with Kyle, and since he's my boyfriend, it is my business." Heather folded her arms.

Ella shook her head, "I'm not telling you why I have to go. You walk back to Torie's place with her and forget about it." She gave Mike a hug, and took a city bus to the police station. She didn't want him to be there, because she didn't want Quinton being rude to Mike, and she didn't want Mike upset.

Heather rolled her eyes. She planned on asking Quinton about it later. To Torie and Mike, she asked, "You guys really can't tell me? Ella's not here, I won't tell her if you tell. I feel so left out."

-

Ella arrived at the police station and asked the women at the front desk to talk to Quinton. "Your name?" The woman asked.

"Ella Bennett."

The woman looked up Quinton's name and saw in the attempted murder charge against him, Ella had been the victim. "Um, ma'am, some of the other officers would actually like to speak with you. You are aware that Mr. Quinton is in jail for allegedly attempting to murder you."

"It's complicated, but yes, I do realize that. May I please speak with him before the police? It's very important."

"I'm sorry Ms. Bennett, but we are not supposed to-"

"I think he's the father of my unborn child, does that change anything?" Ella said, emotionless.

"Oh, um. Legally no, but if that's what you're here to talk to him about, I can try to get around the rules. We will bring him out to see you. Sit down in the waiting room."

Ella nodded and sat in the waiting room while one of the guards went to get Quinton. The guard approached his cell and said, "Mr. Quinton, you have a visitor."

"Huh?" Quinton got off the bed and went to the bars. "Who? Heather? My parents?"

"No, a girl by the name of Ella Ben-"

"ELLA." Quinton reacted, shocked. "Hey, Alex, you hear that? Ella came to visit me. I am the master manipulator. I'm in jail for allegedly attempting to kill the girl, and she STILL comes by to say hello."

The guard didn't say anything, just left Quinton out of the cell and handcuffed Quinton's hands in front of him.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-06-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!