View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 10:49 AM

Janelle sighed. "Then stop being bulimic. You beat it once. You can do it again."
~

Soon it was after school and Torie went to the meeting spot. She kept trying to figure out what to do about Ella and her maybe pregnancy. Why now? Of all things that we have to go through still, why do we now how to deal with this. She thought. If it is the spawn of Satan's child, then I have not a clue what we are going to do. He isn't going to care anyways. He isn't going to give a da.mn about Ella or the child. As much as I don't want Mike in the situation, I would rather it be her child than Kyle's.

"Hey Torie." Mike said, breaking Torie's rambling thoughts.

"Hey Mike. Ella's not here yet." She replied.

"Oh, ok..." He said, quietly sitting down and waiting for Ella.

((Ok. I will definitely be on later tonight hopefully around 9 but I have training and the guys don't seem to understand the concept of other people have things to do. -.- But I am also going out to lunch with a board member to see what the hell went on at the last couple meetings. So yeah. Sorry this weekend is going to be insanely busy this week.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-06-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!