Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Capri grabbed her camera again and rolled onto the floor, sitting up as Kiki stepped in to grab her other apron. "Someone called off again, I need to fill in and chances are we'll be busy tonight with everybody doing their finals." She slipped the top part over her head and tied the strings around her waist. "There's still some pizza in the fridge, soda in the cupboard, and tomorrow I'm going to go buy more groceries." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm really sorry, Capri, I know I promised to help you finish your scrap book," she said, quietly.

"It's alright." She smiled. "I've got more pictures to sort through first before I can print them!" Kiki nodded, mildly stunned by her twin's mood, and left, shutting the door. The moment her footsteps faded, Capri grabbed her rain jacket from the door hook and climbed out onto the fire escape, scooting down and stuffing her camera in her pocket before darting back to the park.
Dolph was sitting in the park, watching as Jasmine and Lupe played in the puddles as wolves. The rain had now stopped, and the clouds were slowly blowing away. It would be a better day tomorrow.

~~~

Regan stood with Evelyn, smiling at her. "Don't worry yourself," she said. "Jude just wants a word with Travis, I'm sure they'll be back soon then we can head back."

And of course, she thought, she could make the final exchange which would turn Travis into a vampire. She'd explain everything about what it meant to be a made vampire the next day when she went to see him. The lamia, or the vampires who were born that way, were superior in many ways. They could have children and stopped aging at around twenty, so had aquired adulthood. Made vampires, on the other hand, stopped aging the moment they were turned and could not breed. But the stronger vampires were undoubtedly the oldest ones, made or born; born vampires just had more time to hone their skills.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!