Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 02:32 AM

"Seeing my sister was great. She was happy to be home. She doesn't have any memory of me, but that's no big deal. We'll make new memories. How's Heather getting on your nerves? Is she still acting like a b*tch? I can't believe Quinton's actually in jail..." Ella paused and remembered the pregnancy test. "I'll be back super quick. Just have to use the bathroom."

Ella went to the bathroom and used the pregnancy test. Please be a minus. PLEASE. When Ella saw the pink plus sign, she started throwing everything around the room and screaming, breaking the pregnancy test in half. She stormed out of the bathroom and said angrily muttered, "Positive." Knowing that Mike would know what that meant.
-
A few girls who were doing their makeup had heard Heather throwing up. She walked out of the stall and the girls turned to her. She glared at them, "What are you looking at? I have the flu." She rinsed her mouth with the tap water and left the bathroom.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-06-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!