View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-04-2013, 07:42 PM

Torie slowly walked back to her house, taking a detour at the lake. She started to walk around, finding peace in the nature around her. She finally sat down underneath the tree that her and Ryan had spent their last day under. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, remembering.

"Hello, gorgeous." A male, British voice said behind her.

Torie's eyes flew open. She slowly turned around, hoping she had imagined his voice. She slowly turned around to Alex's face inches from hers. "Get the hell away from me." She said, getting up.

"Is that anyway to address a friend. Especially one who helped you out with getting rid of that clown." Alex said, sweetly.

"I didn't want him to go away. I actually cared about him." Torie snapped, wanting to strangle him.

"Just like you cared about Joseph, Charles, George. You have played every single guy that you have ever liked. What makes Ryan any different?" Alex asked, getting inches away from her face again.

"He loved me for me. Not for what my parents' could for him, or just dating me could do. He cared about me. He didn't care about the money or who my parents were. I had finally found someone who cared about me." She said, taking a step back.

He slipped a hand behind her waist, keeping her close. "Wow..you have really soften since you came back here. He didn't love you. He didn't care about you. You were just something easy. You were just an object for him to play with." Alex replied.

She smacked him. "Don't talk about him...You have no right...." She slipped out of his arm and started to walk away, not wanting to waste any more time on Alex.

"Where do you think you are going?" Alex demanded, following her.

"Somewhere where I won't waste my time." She snapped, not turning around.

Alex grabbed her hand and pulled her back. His foot slipped on a rock and he pulled both of them into the lake.
~
Mike shook his head. "No, not really. Didn't you guys go home last night?"

((Okie dokie. I have to go. Should be back in about 1 1/2 hours.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!