(#966 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-04-2013, 02:44 PM

I'm so irritated. I started a job at McDonalds. It's been about 9 years since I last worked there as my 1st job when I was 16. SO MUCH has changed.

Namely, they now have cafe drinks. Lattes, mochas, frappes, coffees, iced coffees. It's all pretty cool. But one thing just ****es me off!!! They have these extra long plastic spoons. We're told to use a new one each and every time we make a drink/oatmeal and then toss it. ONE STIR, THEN TRASH. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!!? And they don't recycle AT ALL, not even the cardboard boxes that supplies come in. I'm just fuming. I have no idea how to go about implementing some type of recycle program, but I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how without stepping on toes. I even thought about offering to get bins and take it to the dump myself every week, but that would still cause some problems with taking their time to rinse spoons and break down boxes.

WHY ISN'T THIS REQUIRED ALREADY?!?!!?

Our ONE STORE goes through about 100 cardboard boxes, and a HUGE box of those spoons, every week. THAT'S JUST ONE STORE!!!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 09-04-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!