Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 05:51 AM

"Hey guys, school." She walked into the kitchen. "Mm. Those pancakes look good. Are they low cal?"

-

Even though Ryan felt like sh*t, they made him do a morning therapy session. He willingly took the pill and sat down at the therapists couch. "Look, Doc, I have a killer headache. I haven't felt this bad since I was hungover a couple weeks ago."

-

When walking with Janelle in the hallway, Quinton approached the two girls. "Heather. Janelle." She smiled at them.

"Kyle." Heather replied in the same static tone. "The date is still on for tonight. As friends, right?"

"Yeah, friends. I know you wouldn't be interested in anything else anyway, right?" Quinton knew that wasn't the absolute truth. He knew that, although Heather said she was a lesbi@n, that she would still want to be with him anyway. Maybe no other man, but he knew she really loved him.

"Well, I mean, like..." Heather sighed, "I dunno, Kyle."

"We'll talk about it later today. How was the protest?"

"I thought you didn't give a f*ck, remember? That's what you said at Torie's party when you caused a scene with Ryan that cost him his freedom." She said, annoyed.

"That's the past."

"The not-so-distant past."

"Still, the past. I want to put that behind me." He smiled and put a finger under Heather's chin, lifting it and kissing her softly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!