Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 04:54 AM

Mike was also shocked speechless.

Janelle agreed with Heather. "Torie, I agree with Heather. There is more at stake than one guy."

Torie had already made her decision before anyone had spoken. "Congressman, I don't know what you take me as but I am not a lovesick girl. Yes, I care about Ryan and I love him. I would do anything for him but there is more at stake than just him." She stood up, making herself seem bigger. "You can see me, you see my peers as a bunch of teenagers but we are more than that. We are standing up for what we believe in. And I am sorry say that I cannot take your bribe. If you want to talk solutions, if you want to talk about how the Program is flawed and not working, we will be glad to stay. But if all you want to do is patronize us like children, well, we have more pride in ourselves than stay."

Congressman Hatton frowned. "Well, I am sorry that you feel that way and I have seen that I have wasted my time here." He said, getting up. "You kids have a good evening, now." He walked out the door and shut it.

Torie stayed standing up.

"T, I got that all. Loud and clear." Greg's voice said.

Mike just stared between Torie and the door. "What the hell just happened?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!