View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 05:37 AM

Congressman Hatton was soon walking in the door. "Good evening, Miss Freemon." He said, not seeing the entire group. "Oh, and to your friends of course." He said, sitting down opposite of Torie.

"Hey T. I'm in and recording." Greg said.

Torie smiled. "Good evening to you as well, Congressman Hatton. What a pleasure it is to be here."

He nodded and smiled. "I will say that I am surprised to see your friends here. I told my aide to bring you. I guess she didn't realize that it meant only you."

"Whatever you have to say to me, you can say in front of my peers. I am sure that they will have some thoughts and solutions on whatever you wish to talk about."

Hatton chuckled. "But you see, Miss Freemon. I am not here to talk about change or solutions. The Program is working and that is all that matters. These patients eventually regain most of their memories and fit back into society as a functioning adults. I am instead here to offer you a business deal. I understand that your boyfriend was taken into the Program recently for violent behavior. Is that correct?"

"Yes." Torie said, cautiously. She wasn't sure where this was going but she wasn't liking this at all. Maybe she should have come alone.

"Ahh, good. That makes my business deal very simple then. I will excuse Ryan from the Program, clean slate, and since he has been in such a short time, his memory shouldn't really be affected much."

"And what do you want in return?" Torie asked, her heart racing.

"I want you to shut down the resistance." He said, matter-of-factly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!