LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 05:22 AM

Torie smiled, looking up at Linda.

She looked at all of them. "Please, follow me."

Linda lead them into the Congress building and down a couple halls. She finally opened the door to a meeting room. "Here you ladies and gentlemen go." She said, smiling.

Torie entered, taking a seat at the head.

Mike walked in and grabbed two seats, one for him and one for Ella, next to Torie.

Cole walked in and grabbed a seat, not caring where he sat.

Janelle grabbed a seat.

Once Linda had left, Torie looked around the room. She noticed a security camera in the corner. "Mike, come here." She asked, leaning closer to him.

Mike was puzzled but leaned closer.

Torie put her mouth closer to his ear. "I need to talk to Greg without it being suspicious. Just stay here, nod your head every once in a while. K?"

He nodded.

"Greg, can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, T." Greg said.

"Can you record with this ear piece?"

"Uh..no. Why?"

"Well, we are in the Congress building-"

"And you want me to record the session with whatever congressman you are meeting with. Gotcha." He said, furiously typing away at his keyboard.

"You are awesome. And by the way. Be careful."

"Hey, have a little faith." He replied.

Torie chuckled. "Ok, Mike. Just nod your head as I pull away." She pulled away and he nodded.
~
Linda came into Congressman Hatton's office. "Sir, Torie is in meeting room 3." She said.

Hatton nodded. "Thank you, Linda." He said, standing up and leaving his office.
~

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!