View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 03:59 AM

Janelle was shocked at first and then kissed her back. "D@mn, babe. Haven't done that in a while." She teased.

Mike slipped his arms around her and spun her around.

Torie was surprised when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see a young woman behind her. "Hello. Can I help you?" Torie asked, pleasantly.

"Yes, Miss Freemon. Congressman Hatton would like to see you in his office." She informed her.

Torie nodded. "I see. Well just give me one moment ok."

Linda nodded.

Torie turned around to her friends. "Hey guys. Congressman Hatton would like to talk to us."

Mike turned around and looked at Torie. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." She smiled. I did it, Ryan. I am getting ready to talk to a Congressman. And soon, I will be coming for you. She thought to herself. She also wandered if Tom and Janie were watching her right now.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!