Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 03:15 AM

"What the f*ck?" Dave said when the TV changed channels.

As soon as Ryan heard Torie's voice, he let the ball bounce of the wall without catching it. He spun around and looked at the TV. He smiled widely, and proudly stated, "Dave, that's my girlfriend!"

"Really? She's bad@ss." xD

Ryan was glued to the TV for her whole speech. When he heard her respond to the questions, he started to tear up, remembering that he had told her to be brave. He also saw she was still wearing the locket he had given her. "She isn't just bad@ss. She's perfect. I... I miss her."

"That's a good thing that you still remember her."

Ryan nodded. "She's going to put an end to The Program. She'll do it. I know she will."

Ella and Heather were both cheering her on, Ella ready to give Torie a big hug when she stepped down. Even though Torie was surrounded with cameras, Ella jumped between Torie and the reporters and hugged her. "Awesome job, Torie."

Olivia had also been watching the broadcast, in the common room. She saw Ella on the TV when she hugged Torie, and Liv wondered if maybe that girl that approached her at the Community Center really was her sister. She didn't think The Program could have caused her to completely forget someone so important... but she was now unsure. "Ella... She said her name was Ella." She mumbled to herself. "My big sister."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!