View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 11:30 PM

Cole nodded. "Yeah. I'll be there. I hope she still wants to be in the resistance. She is one he.ll of a public speaker."
~
Torie looked away at the mention of Ryan and clutched the necklace he gave her. She paused before speaking, pushing tears back again. "Ryan will be fine. We just have to work harder now." She said, swallowing. She looked over at the football field and then turned her back to it, not wanting to see any part of it. Just breathe. Take deep breathes and control your emotions. Be brave. She told herself.
~
Mike glared at him, wanting to punch him. He took a deep breath. "I will give her the message, but I won't force her there." He said through clenched teeth. He then moved past Quinton and went to meet up with the girls.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!