(#262 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 10:06 PM

Alrighty! I deleted my previous theme just to avoid confusion. Here's the new theme, and I promise I won't change it again! xD

What's YOUR My Little Pony Name!

Here's the deal, you can use any of the following 5 charts to choose your Pony Name. However, you can't mix and match the 5 charts. You can only use 1. Whichever name you're circumstance gives, draw a pony based on your pony name. I thought this would be really fun, and keep everyone from dolling typical characters, or Mary-Sueing the crap out of themselves, lol, at least this way it's somewhat fair.

For example, My Pony name choices are:
Twilight Bloom
Sapphire Leaf
Corn Nightmare
Honey Hum
Epic Fire
I would choose what I like best for me myself and I, which would probably be Sapphire Leaf or Twilight Bloom, lol.

Just be sure to triple check the rules for each chart, they vary. Some use birthdates, some use only your first name, some use your first name and last name. It gets confusing, lol.

You can use any pony base you'd like, or draw your own, but I will give these out just in case you have trouble finding some this member has TONS.

Deadline: September 28th

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 08-31-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!