Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 04:02 AM

Ryan was breathing heavily as he watch Alex leaving.

Quinton took Ella's hand. "Come with me."

Ella pulled away, "NO. There's no way I'm leaving with you. Get your hands off me!"

Heather walked between the two of them, "Kyle, she wants you to leave her alone." She said sternly.

"Heather, darling. I understand you're probably jealous since you haven't dated since you came out of the closet, but let me make my own decisions." Quinton gently pushed Heather to the side. He grabbed Ella's hand again, "You will come with me, Ella. It's going to be hard enough for Mike and Torie to lose Ryan... Did you really want to join him in The Program?"

Ella swallowed, and then started to cry. "I'm so sorry, Mike. I... I have to..."

"Go ahead, give loverboy one last kiss." Quinton laughed.

Ella gave Mike and big hug and kiss, and then left the house with Quinton. He met up with Alex outside, not even bothering to hold Ella's hand. He new she wouldn't run off, and that she'd quietly stand next to him. He said to Alex, "Torie won't let you on the property anymore. Is that going to be an issue?"

Ryan couldn't believe what just happened. He broke down and once again fell to his knees. "I am so f*cked."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!