View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 03:52 AM

She handed someone the mic as she watch Ryan punch Alex again. The punch connected with Alex's jaw bone. She watched as Mike was gearing up for a fight with Quinton. She heard Quinton say the picture was gone and finally had enough. She swallowed as she realized that everything around her was falling apart.

"I said that's ENOUGH!" She said, walking between Ryan and Alex. She looked at Ryan, fire in her eyes. "Do not hit him again." She warned, turning to Alex. "You and Quinton both came here to cause nothing but trouble. And you have succeeded. But I will no longer allow you on my property. I will not allow such mayhem. Now, get out." She said, calmly but in a very commanding voice.

Alex smirked, rubbing his jaw. "That's ok. We've already gotten what we wanted." He laughed, walking towards the door.

Torie stood there, watching them go with narrow eyes. She didn't know what she was going to do with Mike and Ryan but she had to do something.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!